Imperial Honeyed Peach Punch
15 - 20
What’s a tea party without some tasty tea punch? Our version of this old Southern tradition dating back to the early 1800s is made with Luzianne® Southern Blends Honeyed Peach tea. It’s a sparkling and peachy party punch that’s perfect for every festive occasion.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle bourbon
- 16 ounces Luzianne® Southern Blends Honeyed Peach Tea, brewed and chilled
- 10 ounces lemon juice
- 6 ounces Spiced Peach Syrup (or peach liqueur such as Giffard Peche de Vigne)
- 5 ounces curaçao (or other orange liqueur)
- 2 (750 ml) bottles sparkling wine
- Ice for the punch bowl
- Ice cubes for individual drinks
- Dehydrated orange wheels, for garnish, optional
- Peaches, sliced or diced, for garnish, optional
- 1. Combine bourbon, tea, lemon juice, peach syrup, and curaçao in a container; cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- 2. When ready to use, pour mixture in a punch bowl, add block or cube ice, and pour in sparkling wine. Garnish as desired.
- 3. Serve in a punch glass with one cube of ice and garnish of choice.