Sip for the Roses
This delicious cocktail, with its rosy blush color and spicy strawberry flavor spiked with bourbon, is perfect for sipping in the grandstand on race day. Garnish with fresh mint and strawberry slices for an elegant presentation.
- 12 mint leaves + sprigs for garnish
- 8 ounces brewed Luzianne® Tea
- 6 ounces bourbon (or cognac)
- 2 ounces Spiced Strawberry Syrup
- Sparkling rosé
- 4 fresh strawberry slices, for garnish
- Muddle mint leaves in a large cocktail shaker. Add tea, bourbon, syrup and ice to the shaker; shake vigorously until chilled.
- Strain into a coupe or champagne glass and top with the sparkling wine. Garnish each drink with a mint sprig and a slice of strawberry.