United States of America
Effective Date: February 12, 2021
Reily Foods is a 5th-generation, family-owned company that provides the wholesome and authentic foods and beverages that create meals and memories that bring together family and friends.
This notice describes our privacy practices. It is designed to advise you about how we collect, use, and protect the personal information we may collect from you. This notice applies to ReilyProducts.com, NewEnglandCoffee.com, Evamor.com, and any other site that links to this notice (collectively, the “Websites”) and is owned by WM. B. REILY & COMPANY, INC. or its subsidiaries. By using any of these websites, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this notice.
What personal information do the Websites collect?
The information we learn from visitors and customers helps us personalize and continually improve the website and our services. Here are some of the types of information we gather.
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as
- responding to your requests,
- customizing your experience on the Websites,
- improving our services, and
- communicating with you.
- To enhance your experience with our websites here are some examples of the type of data we use (but not limited to)
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, and postal address,
- Other information about you, your household, your family, or others (such as commercial information like interests or product preferences),
- Other information you affirmatively allow a third-party service to provide to us.
- Email Communications: You can manage your subscription to marketing emails or if you do not want to receive marketing email from us, you may follow the relevant links in the emails to do so. But even if you unsubscribe to marketing emails, you may continue to receive operational emails from us relating to orders you place, your account with us, and other transactions and administrative matters.
- Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include to:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services, such as to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services, such as to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- Recommendations and personalization, such as to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with our services.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Communicate with you.
- Provide advertising, such as to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Prevent fraud, credit risks, and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, and others.
A web beacon is an object embedded in a webpage or email that allows us to confirm that you accessed our content. We may use web beacons or similar technologies to track and measure the effectiveness of our emails and targeted ads. If you would like to opt out of the collection and use of such information for ad targeting, including through third party service providers, such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter, you made do so using the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out tool, available here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services.
- Keeping track of your account preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on the Websites and third-party sites.
- Reporting, such as to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
We may also use Online Tracking Tools to identify and associate multiple browsers and/or devices with your account and to link one browser and/or device to another.
How can you opt out?
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some features and services may not work.
How do we share the information we receive?
Information about our visitors is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We may share customer information as described in this Notice and with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Sharing Within the Company: The Company and its subsidiaries owns several brands, including New England Coffee®, Luzianne® Tea, French Market® Coffee, Blue Plate® Mayonnaise, Carroll Shelby’s® Chili, Wick Fowler’s® Chili, Try Me® Sauces, Tiger Sauce®, Swans Down® Cake Flour, CDM® Coffee & Chicory, evamor® Water, and other brands and other brands at www.ReilyProducts.com, and the Company may share information and consumer data collected by and among its subsidiaries across all brands.
- Third-Party Transactions: We work closely with affiliated businesses, and we may share visitor information related to such offerings with such affiliated businesses. In addition, we may send offers (such as coupons or promotions) to selected groups of our visitors on behalf of other businesses.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy companies, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. For example, if the Company, one of its subsidiaries, or substantially all of its or their assets are acquired, then customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of the Websites and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply legal agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
Are children allowed to use the Websites?
The Websites are not designed for or targeted to children. If you are under 18, you may use the Websites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
We may revise our legal notices, including this Privacy Notice.
As our business changes, our Privacy Notice may change also. We may email notice of revisions to our notices, but you should check our website and this notice frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
California Residents: How may you exercise your rights under the CCPA?
If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
- Categories of personal information we collect. The personal information that we may collect fall into the following categories established by the CCPA, depending on the services you use:
- Identifiers such as your name, phone number, and address, as well as unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, IP address, or device you’re using.
- Personal information.
- Commercial information such as your payment information and a history of purchases you make using our services.
- Internet, network, and other activity information such as your search terms, views and interactions with content and ads, and activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services.
- Geolocation data, such as may be determined by GPS, IP address, and other data from sensors on or around your device.
- Inferences drawn from the above, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- Business purposes for which information may be used or disclosed. The personal information that we may disclose about consumers for a business purpose fall into the following purposes established by the CCPA, depending on which services you use:
- Protecting against security threats, abuse, and illegal activity.
- Auditing and measurement, such as for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used, as well as to fulfill obligations to our service partners.
- Maintaining our services, such as to ensure our services are working as intended, including tracking outages or troubleshooting bugs and other issues that you report to us.
- Research and development, such as to improve our services and to develop new products, features and technologies that benefit our users and the public.
- Advertising, including online identifiers and information about your interactions with advertisements.
- Legal reasons, such as to satisfy applicable laws or regulations, and discloses information in response to legal process or enforceable government requests, including to law enforcement.
- Right to access or delete personal information: The CCPA gives you the right to request information about how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information. And it gives you the right to access your information and request that we delete that information. If you wish to do any of these things, please call 1 – (800) 535-1961 or you may email us at email@example.com with your name, email address, and ZIP code. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. We do not sell personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the CCPA.
- No discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
You may contact us: by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Reily Foods Company, 400 Poydras Street, 10th Floor, New Orleans, LA 70130 United States; or online at: https://reilyproducts.com/contact-us/.