Honey-Ginger Iced Green Tea with Lemongrass
1 hour 45 minutes
Mild green tea, fresh ginger and the subtle, lemony flavor of lemongrass make this iced tea a perfect complement to hot and spicy dishes, from Cajun jambalaya to Thai curry.
- 4 cups water
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 stick lemongrass, dry tops and tough outer leaves removed and stalk cut into small rounds, plus additional sticks as garnish (optional)
- 1 Luzianne® Family Size Iced Green Tea bag
- ¼ cup honey
- In a medium pot, bring water, ginger and lemongrass to a boil. Turn off heat; add tea bag and steep 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bag and stir in honey.
- Cover and let ginger-lemongrass-honey mixture sit for 30 minutes. Strain into a pitcher and chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses and garnish with sticks of lemongrass, if desired.