Creative Pairings for Tea Party Cocktails
We love sipping delicious hot tea from china teacups, but that was just half the fun at the Luzianne Virtual Southern Tea Party held in New Orleans. We gathered with friends and fans from all over to share tea stories, taste our new Luzianne® Southern Blends collection and also try our skills at creating delicious cocktails with each of our Southern Blends teas – Honeyed Peach, Mint & Rose Blossom, and Watermelon & Honey. After all, what’s a Southern tea party without tea cocktails?
Use this simple pairing guide to make tea cocktails with Luzianne Southern Blends teas.
- Southern Blends Honeyed Peach Herbal Tea brings flavors of juicy peach and fragrant honey to create an anytime herbal tea that’s charmingly indulgent. And it makes a perfectly peachy cocktail! Pair with: Bourbon, sparkling rose, orange, strawberry, lemon.
- Southern Tea Party special guests @JDSeries, @Mr.HappyHr, @EatingNola and @LandonTalks used Southern Blends Honeyed Peach to craft their bourbon based Just Peachy tea cocktail.
- Southern Blends Mint & Rose Blossom Green Tea is a timeless blend with fragrant notes of mint and rose, providing a touch of sophisticated sweetness that invigorates and satisfies. Pair with: Vodka or gin, lavender, fresh mint.
- Southern Tea Party special guests @Flavourfulfinds2, @EatenPathNola and @Aintthatphancy teamed up to craft the Summer Rose Garden tea cocktail with gin and lavender.
- Southern Blends Watermelon & Honey Green Tea is a refreshingly sophisticated, invigorating pick-me-up for those who love a hint of fragrant florals and the taste of ripe, juicy watermelon. Pair with: Vodka or gin, lemon, honey, raspberry, fresh mint.
- Southern Tea Party special guests @_Forkitover_, @CarlaPesono and @WhatsPoppinNola crafted the Blonde, Brunette & Watermelon Redhead tea cocktail with vodka, raspberry syrup and Southern Blends Watermelon & Honey Tea.