Sweet Tea Honey Fizz
This is a mocktail recipe, perfect for a hot day or any festive occasion – or spike it with bourbon for a boozy “day at the races” drink.
- Bring 1½ cups of the water to a boil and add tea bags. Remove from heat and steep for 5 minutes to brew a strong tea. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Add the remaining 1½ cups (room temperature or cold) water, transfer the tea into an airtight container and refrigerate until well chilled.
- In a large pitcher, combine brewed tea, syrup and fresh lemon juice and mix well.
- Pack 6 collins glasses with crushed ice and pour in the tea mixture.
- Top off each glass with club soda and garnish with lemon slices.