Green Tea and Watermelon Spritzer
2 to 4 drinks
Our ready to drink Green Tea with Watermelon beverage is paired with fresh juices and mint and topped off with seltzer for a light and refreshing non-alcoholic drink.
- 1 (18.5-ounce) bottle Luzianne® Green Tea with Watermelon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large sprig mint
- Watermelon Juice and Green Tea Ice Cubes (recipe follows)
- 1/2 cup seltzer water
- Combine the tea, lime juice and mint in a carafe or pitcher. Pour into glasses over juice ice cubes and top off with seltzer. Serve immediately.
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, cut into pieces
- 1 (18.5-ounce) bottle Luzianne®️ Ready to Drink Green Tea with Watermelon
- Puree watermelon pieces in a blender until completely smooth. Strain juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove solids.
- Combine 1 cup of tea beverage (reserve remainder for another use) with watermelon juice, pour into ice cube trays and freeze.