Orange-Cranberry Spiced Iced Tea
Making this uplifting iced tea has the added benefit of filling the kitchen with a lovely, spicy aroma. It’s equally tasty served with pastries or pizza.
Luzianne® Iced Tea
There’s nothing as refreshing and invigorating as a glass of home-brewed Luzianne® Iced Tea. Steeped in over a century of tradition, our Iced Tea is a smooth blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black teas, carefully selected and specially blended for iced tea.
- 1 cup orange juice, preferably freshly squeezed
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups water
- 1 Luzianne® Family Size Iced Tea bag
- Orange wedges and cinnamon sticks for garnish, optional
- In a medium saucepot combine the orange and cranberry juices, sugar, cinnamon stick, and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add the tea bag, cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Remove and discard the cinnamon and the tea bag.
- Serve chilled over ice. Garnish with orange wedges and cinnamon sticks, if desired.
To make a feisty cocktail punch, add ¾ cup cinnamon whiskey to the chilled spiced iced tea.