Blackberry Mint Hibiscus Iced Tea
Make this berrylicious iced hibiscus tea a few hours ahead of time to allow the flavors to blend before pouring into glasses over ice. If fresh berries aren’t available, frozen blackberries will do.
- 1 cup fresh blackberries + extra for garnish
- 8 leaves fresh mint
- 2 Luzianne® Hibiscus Iced Tea bags, family size
- 6 cups hot water
- raw honey, optional
- Add the blackberries, mint leaves and tea bags to a 2-quart pitcher.
- Pour the hot water into the pitcher; allow tea bags to steep for 10 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Add honey, to taste, and stir.
- Cover pitcher and place in refrigerator to chill for 3 to 4 hours to release the flavors.