No one is sure where Swamp Water originated, but it’s a refreshing favorite for long summer afternoons on the porch or anytime cocktails. Get inspired and customize the classic combination of fresh-brewed iced tea and homemade lemonade with your own favorite bitters, chopped fruits, sparkling beverages and spirits.
- 1 ⅓ cups brewed Luzianne® Iced Tea, chilled
- 1 cup Honey Lemonade (recipe follows)
- 1 ⅓ cups vodka
- ⅔ cup Big Easy Bucha™ Streetcar Sipper (or orange flavored sparkling water)
- 3 to 4 dashes El Guapo®️ Polynesian Kiss Bitters (or your favorite bitters)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, for garnish
- 1 ¼ cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 3 cups cold, filtered water
- 1 cup Louisiana honey (or agave or simple syrup)
- MAKE HONEY LEMONADE: Combine lemon juice, cold water and honey and mix well. Refrigerate until use.
- MAKE SWAMP WATER: Combine tea, honey lemonade, vodka, kombucha and bitters in a large pitcher and mix well. Fill glasses or Ball®️ jars with crushed ice, place strawberries on top of ice in each glass, pour cocktail mix over ice and strawberries and serve immediately.