Sparkling Iced Tea Lemonade
The ultimate fizzy refresher for warm weather, this quick and simple mocktail gets a citrus upgrade from lemonade ice cubes, making it just the drink for a laid-back weekend. Add a shot of liquor to make it part of the spring and summer cocktail rotation, too.
- 3/4 cup Luzianne® Unsweet Iced Tea
- 2 large Lemonade Ice Cubes (recipe follows)
- Sparkling water
- Mint springs, for garnish
- Fresh lemonade
- Make Lemonade Ice Cubes: Fill a large ice-cube tray with lemonade and freeze.
- Fill a tall glass with 2 large Lemonade Ice Cubes (more if using smaller cubes). Pour tea into glass, top off with sparkling water, garnish with mint sprigs and serve immediately.