Lebanese-Style Iced Tea
First made popular by Mona’s Cafe in New Orleans, this local version of a Lebanese tea is fragrant with orange flower water, giving it unique floral notes, and topped with delicious, aromatic pine nuts.
- 6 ounces Luzianne® Ready to Drink Unsweet Tea
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon orange flower water (available at most grocery stores)
- Sweetener of choice, optional
- 10-12 pine nuts, for garnish
- ADD tea, lemon juice, orange flower water and sweetener, if desired, to a tall glass filled with ice. Stir well.
- TOP with 10-12 pine nuts and serve.