Spiked Green Tea and Watermelon Punch
- 1 (18.5-ounce) bottle Luzianne®️ Ready to Drink Green Tea with Watermelon
- 1/3 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Rosemary Syrup (recipe follows)
- 4 small sprigs rosemary, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Combine tea, rum, lemon juice and syrup in a pitcher and stir well.
- Pour into glasses over ice and garnish with rosemary and lemon wedges.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Combine sugar, water and rosemary in a small saucepan; cook and stir over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, until syrupy.
- Remove from heat, cover and let steep for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer syrup to a resealable jar or container and store covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.