Peach Iced Sweet Tea
1 hour 15 minutes
Rich, ripe peaches blended with freshly brewed Luzianne® Iced Sweet Tea and a hint of real lemon. Perfect with a platter of light luncheon sandwiches or a hearty fried chicken and biscuit dinner.
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 1 Luzianne® Family Size Iced Sweet Tea bag
- 1 ¼ cup sliced fresh peaches or 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen sliced peaches, fully thawed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sprigs of thyme for garnish, optional
- Boil 2 cups water, remove from heat. In pitcher, pour boiled water over tea bag and steep 3-5 minutes; remove tea bag. Add 2 remaining cups water and chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- In a blender, puree peaches and lemon juice until liquified. Strain the mixture to remove peach solids.
- Add peach liquid to pitcher of tea and stir thoroughly. Pour into ice-filled glasses, garnish and serve. Add an additional squeeze of lemon, if desired.