Green Tea, Cucumber & Mint Gin Spritz
Luzianne® Iced Green Tea, muddled cucumber and mint leaves pair well with the herbaceous flavor of gin. Without the gin, this light and refreshing cocktail makes a delicious mocktail.
- 1 (2-inch) slice cucumber, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- 5 fresh mint leaves, washed and torn
- 1 ½ teaspoons light agave nectar (or simple syrup)
- Ice, for shaking and serving
- ½ cup Luzianne® Iced Green Tea, strongly brewed and chilled
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 ½ ounces herbaceous gin (like Hendrick's® Gin or The Botanist gin®)
- 1 splash soda water
- Sprig of mint, for garnish
- Lime twist, for garnish
- MUDDLE cucumber, mint and agave nectar in a cocktail shaker until cucumber offers no resistance.
- FILL shaker with ice; add green tea, lime juice and gin. Cover and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 20 seconds.
- STRAIN into a highball glass with ice. Add a splash of soda water, garnish with a tiny sprig of mint and a twist of lime and serve.